How to play guide for Stoneshard
|This article is a stub. You can help Stoneshard Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Stoneshard. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
Controls[edit | edit source]
Need help wording/remove and add things
Base Controls[edit | edit source]
- Click to Interact:
_If Empy Tile, move or skip turn(If standing tile).
_If Enemy/Crate/Explosive/Crate, move(If necessary) and attack.
_If Door, move(If necessary) and open/close(Or break If Right Click) if it is unlocked, if it is locked, you have the choice to pick or break down(If Right Click).
_If Container, move(If necessary) and loot.
- " I " for Inventory
- " C " for Character Panel
- " S " for Skills Panel
- " Q " for Quests
- 0 to 9, " - ", " + " for Skills Shortcuts(1 for Search Surroundings, 2 for Against The Odds, 3 for Flamewave by default)
- " B " for Modes
- " Space " outside a loot panel to Skip Turn
- Hold " Esc " for Settings and, in that panel, " Enter " to Leave
Shortcuts[edit | edit source]
- Shift+Click to use/equip an item
- Ctrl+Click to drop an item
- Alt+Click to move to inventory
- Space/Enter in loot panel to move all to inventory